SHOP THE POST:
What’s In Your Bag This Season?
Staying stylishly organized starts with the perfect bag and this fall I’m opting for a new backpack. I chose this handsome leather and wool one from Will Leather Goods with a unique woven print. The warm colors and woolen texture make it the perfect accessory for fall and the sturdy shoulder straps will ensure that your hands are free for the important things in life…like texting, taking selfies, etc. What you put in your bag is entirely up to you, but here’s some of my picks for being prepared when you’re out and about this season.
- Will Leather Goods Backpack – It all starts here!
- Antica Cartotecnica Set of Three Notebooks – Always good to have some paper handy to jot down notes, ideas, or a to-do list/schedule.
- Bowers & Wilkins Headphones – Because I can’t walk/ride public transportation without some good tunes to distract me.
- RRL Neckerchief – A stylish, easy to pack accessory to complete your outfit
- Garrett Leight Sunglasses – Don’t get caught in the sun without protection. I always carry a pair with me.
- Native Union Keychain USB/Charger – Double duty functionality. Hold your keys and charge your phone with one handy device.
- Lacoste Cologne – For when you need to freshen up after running around all day.
- Larose Baseball Cap – Never have a bad hair day…only good hat days.
- Leica Camera – As a blogger it goes without saying that my camera comes with me everywhere I go. You never know when inspiration will strike!